Samsung galaxy admire 4g
Comparable Phones.Samsung Galaxy Admire SCH-R – white – 4G – CDMA – smartphone Specs – CNET
5 rows · Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G is an upgrade to the Admire, the Admire 4G adds LTE support and. 10 rows · The Galaxy Admire 4G is an LTE-ready smartphone running Android version This lightweight /5(31). Samsung Galaxy Admire SCH-R – white – 4G – CDMA – smartphone Specs.
Samsung galaxy admire 4g.Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G photo, specs, and price | Engadget
The Galaxy Admire 4G is the best Android handset in MetroPCS’ $ lineup. That is saying something, since the carrier has several of these devices. It’s even better than some Android Feb 04, · The Galaxy Admire 4G is a cute little lozenge, with typically high Samsung build quality. It’s entirely plastic, but the white plastic body with chrome trim looks a little more luxe than the /5. Samsung Galaxy Admire SCH-R – white – 4G – CDMA – smartphone Specs.
Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G
This product hasn’t been reviewed yet.
Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G specs – PhoneArena
The compact, prepaid Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G (pictures)
Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G (MetroPCS) review: Reliable, but held back by outdated Android OS – CNET
Chinese overclocking: ethyl alcohol, ice cube – and Athlon 64 FX53 up to 3007 MHz
Fans of computer extreme conquered, judging by the data from the website Coolaler
Zone, another peak. The object of overclocking this time was the AMD processor
Athlon 64 FX53, whose clock speed has been increased to 3007 MHz (13.5 x
228 MHz) at a supply voltage of 1.76 V; despite the fact that the maximum acceleration
was 3083 MHz, the system was unstable. 3DMark03 used
in tests, “gave up” already at a frequency of 2.89 GHz. During the experiment, the clock
memory frequency (PC3200, cm. below) has been increased to 466 MHz.
The test involved the following system:
- Motherboard – ASUS SK8N with BIOS 1004 and Nforce3 drivers
- Memory – two 512 MB Corsair DDR400 SDRAM modules based on Winbond CH-5 chips (timings
– 6-2-3-2, supply voltage – 2.7 V
- Video card – based on ATI Radeon 9800XT processor, driver – Catalyst 3.1 (500/411)
- Hard Drive – Two Maxtor S ATA 6Y060M0 RAID 0
- Power Supplies – HEC 335W X1 + CWT 550W X1
- OS – Windows XP Professional SP1
- System – open, ambient temperature – 20 degrees
- CPU cooling – dry ice, ethyl alcohol (I’m not so knowledgeable in business
overclocking, but until now most experimenters have used liquid nitrogen),
copper capacitance installed directly on the processor