What’s Happening @ Integra.INTEGRA DTR USER MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib
DTR Channel Network A/V Receiver Supporting the latest Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ formats, 4K/60 Hz video, and a host of network audio options, the DTR combines next-gen features with stunning Integra sound. : Integra DTR Channel DTS:X Ready Network A/V Reciever: Home Audio & Theater. Save with Used – Very Good. $ Looks great and works perfect! Includes remote, AM/ FM antennas, calibration kit & power cord. Ships securely in non . Jul 17, · The DTR costs $1, compared to the DTR which cost $1, Loses 3-stage Darlington circuitry to remove distortion in the left, center, and right channels. Loses Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) and InstaPrevue support.
Integra dtr-30.7.Integra DTR Review | AVForums
Integra Home Theater integraht T+ The world’s premier home theater equipment for. Crafted Entertainment. Integra provides the highest performance and advanced technical features available to maximize the home theater and integration experience. Learn How. An Unmatched Lineup. Our Products. DTR Channel Network A/V Receiver Supporting the latest Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ formats, 4K/60 Hz video, and a host of network audio options, the DTR combines next-gen features with stunning Integra sound. options, the DTR combines next-gen features with stunning Integra sound. R DTR INSPIRED BY PASSION – DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE Channel Network A/V Receiver. Speciﬁ cations Ampliﬁ er Section Power Output All Channels: W/Ch at 6 Ω, 1 kHz, % THD, FTC.
Integra DTR-30.5 AV Receiver Preview
Integra DTR Manuals | ManualsLib
Integra DTR-30.7 User Manual
Integra Home Theater – Integra Home Theater
Digimax 301: Simple and inexpensive Samsung digital camera
Samsung to launch Digimax 301 compact digital camera with 3.2 megapixel sensor and 3x digital zoom on European market. The camera is also equipped with 16 MB of internal memory and uses flash cards of the Secure Digital standard. Digimax 301 has some basic image processing functions built in – enlarging and reducing sizes, rotating and cutting out unnecessary parts.
We can only complain that Samsung seems to have stopped in its development of the Digimax series – 3.2 million. pixels have long ceased to be a novelty, and after the previous model, Digimax U-CA 3, Digimax 301 would have looked generally quite gray if not for its price – less than $ 260 (in Europe).
Digimax 301 Specifications:
- Sensor: 1 / 2.7 “CCD (CCD)
- Effective Pixels: 3.2 million.
- Lens: 5.1mm focal length (33mm at 35mm equivalent), F / 2.9-F / 8.0 aperture
- Zoom: digital 1.0X ~ 3.0X in recording mode, 1.0X ~ 5.0X in playback mode
- Viewfinder: Optical
- LCD: 1.6 “color TFT
- Focus: fixed with two levels of manual override; minimum focusing distance in macro mode 0.19-0.21 m, in normal mode – 1 m
- Release: electronic and mechanical, exposure time 1 / 4-1 / 1000 s (5 – 1/1000 in Night mode)
- Holding time control: Programmed AE
- Exposure meter: spot, by area
- Manual adjustment: ± 2 EV in 0.5 EV steps
- Flash: Auto, Auto & Red ? eye reduction, Slow sync, Fill-in flash, Flash Off, range: 0.2 m – 3 m
- Effects: B&W, Normal, Sepia
- White balance: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent, Tungsten, Sunset, Custom
- Sound recording, recording of comments to pictures up to 10 s
- Timer: 10s, 2s, 10 + 2s
- Video recording: 20/15 frames per second, 320×240, with sound
- Media: Secure Digital, MMC, built-in flash memory – 16 MB
- File format: DCF1.0, DPOF1.0, EXIF2.1, AVI, WAV
- Image sizes: 2048×1536, 1600×1200, 1024×768, 640×480
- Interfaces: USB 1.1, video (NTSC, PAL)
- Power supply: 2хАА batteries or accumulator CR-V3
- Dimensions: 98x51x38mm
- Weight (without batteries): 122 g
- Supplied Software: MGI PhotoSuite, Digimax Viewer 2.0